Small businesses are vital to America’s economic future; they comprise half the U.S. GDP and create two-thirds of all new jobs. About half of them currently do not have a website.
Join Google and the Montana Economic Development Summit on September 17th for free, hands-on workshops. Workshops will be from 12:30-3:30 and 4:00-7:00. Businesses attend two courses:
Grow Your Business Online:
- Learn the basics of how people find your business online, with methods like search engine optimization (SEO), web analytics, and more.
- Run your business more efficiently with online tools, including applications for improving collaboration and communication
Create a business listing on Google:
- Customers will be able to find your business in Google.com search results, Google Maps, Google+ and on mobile devices. It’s the easiest way for your business to be found online, no matter where people are looking for you.
Build Your Free Website:
- We’ll walk you through the steps required to create and publish a website for your business using Intuit Sitebuilder
- Set up your free website account
- Register a domain name (your “address” on the web)
- Select a website template and learn how to customize it
- Publish your website