The Trade Show for the 2013 Montana Economic Development Summit is full.
Please contact Jane Johnson with any further inqueries:
Kalispell office of Senator Max Baucus
8 Third Street East
Kalispell, MT 59901
Here are some details on the exhibitor fair:
Exhibitor Fair Hours:
Monday, September 16th 8 am – 5 pm
Tuesday, September 17th 8 am – 1 pm
Location: Montana Tech Student Union Building
Exhibitors should note the following details:
- Exhibitors must complete the online registration form by August 15th to ensure inclusion in summit materials
- Exhibitors must print, sign, and return one copy of the Exhibitor Contract.
- Exhibitor Materials can be shipped to Montana Tech for arrival no later than Friday, September 13th. See Exhibitor Contract for details.
- Exhibit registration and set-up will occur on Sunday, September 15th after 3 pm in the Montana Tech Student Union Building. All exhibits must be in place by 8 pm.
- Company representatives must be present at the booth on Monday September 16 from 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
- Exhibits must be dismantled and removed by 3 pm on Tuesday, September 17th.
- Return Shipping can be arranged through Montana Tech.
- The Summit will provide your company’s 200-word summary in its WEB materials and your company will be listed in the official Summit program. Announcements concerning the importance of the exhibits will be made on a continual basis during the program.
- Standards for exhibiting are provided in the Exhibitor Contract.